Piura

Piura

Monday, October 27, 2014

PICS, PICS, AND MORE PICS!!!

Here are some pictures so you all know what I've been up to since I left Utah:

Me in front of the Lima Peru Temple ... I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Just a typical day at the temple with my district ... I LOVE THEM!!!

Me and my MTC companion at the temple

The Lima MTC President and his wife with our district

The Lima MTC ... such a pretty place!

Just chillin' with my comp outside at the MTC

Wearing my Lionel Messi FC Barcelona jersey (shout out to my brother Parker who served in Barcelona) ... REPRESENT!!!

Me with some of the people I have come to love here

A typical meal in the MTC ... SO YUMMY!

In class with our teacher (the hermana in the middle wearing the black shirt)

Landed in Piura ... WAHOOOOOOO!!!

Me with my trainer Hermana Fernandez (she's from Chile) and President and Sister Rowley ... THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Inside my apartment in Piura

No comments:

Post a Comment